Thursday 29 May 2008

Me and my laptop

Interaction with people and amongst the people is as old as the very creation of the world. Like many a new things coming to surface, thanks to technological developments, now the source interaction too is a most significant tool to interact which, although not live, is capable of doing more than that where you can relax your mind selecting any topic to converse on computer. Substantially going by your mood and choice you can click whatever phenomenon or object suits your current mental status. Infact I get upset the moment my laptop suffers from some handicap or the other with a major or even minor error in operation. Even otherwise in my stressful moments, my laptop works as a refresher restoring to me my normal form. I feel off when my laptop is down, I feel smart within myself when it is actively functional.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

myso said...

Very good.

addy-2