Tuesday 22 April 2014

Joys of motherhood:


Chelsea, the only child of former American President Bill Clinton and his wife, the former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, is pregnant to deliver shortly and this makes the whole family extremely joyous including her husband Mare Mezwinsky. Celsea’s statement made on the occasion was quite inspiring one which said “I just hope I will be as good a mom to my child, and hopefully children, as my mom was to me”. The statement was made on an event on empowering women. This is ideal if the care and love extended by Hillary Clinton to her daughter Chelsea are adopted as a pattern for all would be mothers every where in the world to grow as a traditional bond of love, care and affection running from generation to generation. How sweet and divine with a thrill for all mothers to be and also their children.

No comments:

addy-2