Friday 4 January 2013

Do I call it a day to this blog of mine?

This is one of the blogs of mine which I love most, but for quite some time I developed my reservations on the very relevance of it, or say some meaningful utilisation of it. I somehow have a weak point in the sense that I just can’t do away with this blog as I have been keenly hooked to it for a very long time. As a compromise, I feel like first reducing the periodicity of it from once in two day to once in 3 days. Looks silly, but I think this is the option I can apply. In any case, some where in my heart, there is a feeling that I should keep it live so long I can manage to spare a few minutes for this blog cutting short my otherwise a very very tight schedule on my desk.

3 comments:

garv said...

Why like this

myso said...

You must not, Sir.

dns1 said...

keeping in view your love towards this blog .i am sure that you sir will spare some time for this blog also

addy-2