Saturday 20 October 2007

My Diary, my companian

As I have been feeling from time to tome and still nourish an inclination that way, writing my diary is more a matter of inter action than a routine jotting. I have since taken a view that I should be back to writing my Diary if not quite regularly atleast as and when so needed. My Diary, before I made up my mind not to adhere to it as a sort of routine because of certain situations tremendously telling upon my mental faculties, did work as a source of interaction. This source I felt like missing all these days. Cursory notings made on some dates or the other in the files like PARKING.txt, DIARY.txt, etc shall however be the parts to precede MYDIARY.doc or better would be to re-edit them with a view to regularising the same.

Technorati Tags: , ,

1 comment:

myso said...

A very good companion.

addy-2