Wednesday 16 May 2012

Back to childhood

Much at an advanced level of my age, the more I grow older every day the more I develop feelings like a child does hankering for love from every one –a love that is serene and without any conditions whatsoever. It’s not that I only think of my childhood days I rather very often get fully engrossed into those days with a mind having no kind of malice or reservation. Thoughts sublime and chaste, simple and pure, subtle and enchanting soothingly hover around like a sea breeze. Possibly this is how the very cycle of life moves on passing through one ladder after the other culminating to a halt surrendering to the Supreme.
Link:http://gallery-neelkanth.blogspot.in/2012/02/trace-child-in-you-calling.html

2 comments:

Garv said...

Very delicate expression

myso said...

Very correct.

addy-2