Saturday 26 December 2009

Beggars on a rampage

Nothing wrong in seeking alms. The poors and the needy otherwise do it. It is considered to be a pious gesture in India to offer alms. Infact there are certain fixed days and festivals in India when alms are offered and ladies in the family will not eat any thing unless they observe this ritual. With time changing so fast the beggars too have changed their modus operandi. Instead of being submissive as it used to be earlier they are now so much aggressive on their job. They will robustly knock at the door and continue clamouring unless some one from the family turns up to  meet their indent specifically pronounced in terms of cereals and cash. If their demand is not met they abruptly start cursing the family even using abusive language. Many a persons meet their demand not as a pious gesture but to avoid nuisance. They move in gangs majority being that of girls. Girls talking in abusive language looks so nasty.The element of a noble gesture in offering alms is totally lost and it has assumed a shape that the beggars are in most of the cases obliged by the people to get rid of a nuisance.

Technorati Tags: ,,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real income.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I contemplate the post should have more info then it has.

Garv said...

Good

addy-2