Wednesday 20 June 2012

Popularising a blog

Quite common as it is, those who keep a blog and write posts on varying topics have an obvious anxiety to see that their efforts in this direction elicit a popular response from the readers. There is nothing wrong in it as every one has an inquisitiveness to see that their work is noticed as widely as possible. Experts say that a good post is the one which is meaningfully worded taking care of the spelling, grammar and thought orientation. In the meantime this should be a brief coverage, they say. Brief to what extent is the question. Only the other day I came across a blog post containing message that ‘….my son has started a blog and he shall be writing necessary posts shortly’. The post was thus covered within a dozen+ words. Surprising as it was I found that too short a post like this had elicited number of visitors with comments. I felt inspired with the post and thought of following the same pattern in regard to the posts on my blog but I am sure I shall be a flop on this count as I find it difficult to compromise the very essence of the message element just for the sake of brevity.

Link:Mine is a romantic relationship with the blog

2 comments:

Garv said...

There is no use of any blog unless and untill it is popularised

myso said...

What could be the purpose.

addy-2